Conditions We Treat
- Arthritis of the joints and spine.
- Back pain and neck pain
- Myofascial pain.
- Spinal stenosis or narrowing of the spinal canal.
- Facet pain or syndrome.
- Disc pain and degenerative disc disease.
- Radiculopathy or pinched nerves.
- Complex regional pain syndrome or RSD.
- Neuropathic or nerve pain.
- Sacroiliac joint pain and arthritis.
- Intercostal neuralgia or Rib pain.
- Postherpetic Neuralgia.
- Work injuries.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Peripheral joint injections
- Muscle trigger point injections
- Epidural Steroid injections in the Lumbar, Cervical, and Thoracic Spine
- Facet injections in the Lumbar, Cervical, and Thoracic Spine.
- Radio-frequency ablations (denervation) of facet joints in the Lumbar, Cervical, and Thoracic spine.
- Sympathetic nerve blocks including: Lumbar sympathetic block, Stellate ganglion block, and superior hypogastric nerve block
- Neuromodulation with Spinal Cord Simulators and peripheral nerve simulators
- Sacroiliac joint injections
New Patient Packet Forms
New Patient Questionnaire